Stolin Region – one of the most beautiful parts of the Belarusian Polesie. Stolin district is one of the largest in our country.
The program of proposed ecotourism routes focuses not only on acquainting tourists with the unique nature of the Republican landscape reserves “Middle Pripyat” and “Olmansky swamps”, but also on the history and culture of the local population. During their stay on these routes, tourists will learn about the important role played by ecosystems in the regulation of natural processes, familiar with its flora and fauna. The enormous role of the natural wealth of our region imposed on today’s appearance Paleshukov – the owners of this land.
The administration of the GPU “Reserves of republican significance” Middle Pripyat “and” Olmansky swamps “will take into account all the wishes of tourists so that their stay in the Stolin district would be interesting, unforgettable and safe.
WELCOME TO COLUMN PALM!
225501 Brest Region, Stolin, Sovetskaya St., 72
Tel / Fax: (+ 375 1655) 2-01-15,
In the environmental education center (guest house) located in the village of Korobye, Stolin district, Brest region, we will be able to offer the following services:
- Arbor rental with stove – barbecue (for 20 people)
- accommodation in a guest house (capacity up to 12 people)
- organization of fishing (delivery to the place of fishing, services of the huntsman)
- organizing and conducting excursions (trips) in the reserves
“Middle Pripyat” and “Olmansky swamps
- boat rental (with a capacity of 12 people)
- “Plav-dachi” rental (capacity 4 people)
- motorboat rental
- hire of boats (under the motor)
- rental of tourist equipment (tents, sleeping bags, cauldrons, etc.)